Canadian permanent resident status

What is a Canadian Permanent Resident status?

A permanent resident is someone who has been given Canadian permanent resident status by immigrating to Canada, but is not a Canadian citizen. Canadian permanent resident are citizens of other countries. A person in Canada temporarily, like a student or foreign worker, is not a permanent resident.

Understanding Express Entry

Find out about the process used to select many of Canada’s economic immigrants for permanent residency Status.

Immigration Programs: Canadian Permanent Resident status?

These are the most popular immigration options for those hoping to become Canadian permanent residents status.

Canada PR Consultants, permanent resident status

Federal Skilled Worker Class

Eligibility is dependent on having at least one year of skilled paid work experience in the last 10 years, and other criteria.

Federal Skilled Trades Class

Eligible tradespeople with recent work experience can for residency under this program.

Canada PR Consultants, Canadian permanent resident status

Canadian Experience Class

Candidate must have at least 12 months of full- time, skilled, recent work experience in Canada and meet other eligibility.

Canadian immigration Permanent Residency , Tourist Visa for canada , permanent resident status

Family Class

Relatives of Canada citizens or permanent residents may able to immigrate to Canada through Family Class Sponsorship.

How to improve your CRS Score, Canada PR Consultants, permanent resident status

Immigration To Quebec

If you studied or worked in the province of Quebec. You may be eligible for fast-track settlement. international worker may also be eligible to immigrate to quebec.

Business Immigration To Canada

Suitable for eligible businesspeople with relativly high next worth.

Become a Provincial Nominee

A province or territory can nominate you to become a permanent resident. Explore your options.

Canadian permanent resident status, permanent resident status

Get your questions answered by an expert

Speak with a regulated immigration consultant to help plan your move.